viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011


2-.Angelica:



I used to cry when they took me to the kindergarden.


I didn't use to cry when they took me to the kindergarden.


Did you use to cry when they took sool?




3.-Viri                 

I used to go to sleep at my home.


I didn't use to go to sleep at my home.


Did you use to sleep at  home?





4.-Jessica


 I used to sell books.


 I didn't use to sell books.


Did you use to sell  chocolate?





5-. Oscar:

I used to do bookreports.

I didn't use to do bookreports.

Did you use to do bookreports.?



6-. Johanna:

I used to live in Mexico.

I didn't use to live in Mexico.

Did you use to live in China?





7-. Mayra:


I used to visit my grandmother.


I didn't use to visit my grandmother.


Did you use to visit your grandmatherr?



8-. Isaac:


I used to make chocolate cakes.


I didn't use to make chocolate cakes.


Did you use to make ice cream  ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario